Welcome to Third Grade! It’s going to be a great year!

The 2014-2015  school year is just around the corner and I am busy getting ready – and that includes writing this post to welcome all soon-to-be Room 107 Third Graders and their families!  I am so glad you stopped by to visit our class blog to have a look around.  We will use our blog to write about what we are learning during the school year.  Our blog helps us to connect with our families and other students from around the world!  Right now I am writing this post all by myself, but when school begins we will write the posts together.  You will learn how to write your own comments on our blog and other class blogs too!  Blogging is one way we bring the world into our classroom.

I have had a busy and wonderful summer so far.  My husband and I went on a trip to Italy!  It was my first trip to the continent of Europe.  In fact, it was the first time that I left the North American continent!  From ancient Roman buildings and inspiring artwork to volcanoes and beautiful scenery we had an unforgettable time.

Now, get your mom or dad or another adult, and write a comment to this post.  Tell me about your summer.  Do you have any questions about third grade?  I can’t wait to hear from you!

And remind mom or dad to subscribe to our blog – just enter your email in the box on top left side.  That way you will get automatic emails every time our class writes a new post.

(If you are one of my past second graders visiting the blog I’m so glad you stopped by – be sure to leave a comment letting me know how you are doing!  If you no longer want to subscribe to this blog you should be able to do that by following the directions at the bottom of your email.)

6 thoughts on “Welcome to Third Grade! It’s going to be a great year!

1. Isabel

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist,
    It looks like you had a good time at Italy. I had a good summer too. My new teacher is Mrs. Nesbitt. I miss you and I miss Norwood! Have a great first day of school!
    Love,
    Isabel R.

Reply
    1. Mrs. Rosenquist Post author

Dear Isabel,
      I know you will have many exciting adventures at your new school! Your new teacher is very lucky to have you in her class.
      Love,
      Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  2. Patty Rendall

Hello Mrs. Rosenquist , looks like you had a wonderful summer!! We hope your first week at Terryville went well. Owen is doing great in 3rd grade so far. He has Mrs. Link and is very happy! But we miss you very much. I miss seeing you at Norwood and I know Owen misses you too. Thank you for everything you did for Owen in 2nd grade. Terryville is lucky to have you! Please keep in touch and we will do the same. Love The Rendall’s. xo

Reply
  3. Sue Komperda

hi this is Justin…I went to St Augustine Florida with Grandpa,Grandma and James. We went to the skate park, went into the town and lots of beaches. I played with my Florida friends and lots of other stuff.

Reply