Welcome Back to School!

Today we completed our first week of fifth grade.  We have enjoyed several activities including a team building challenge.  Enjoy the video.  What was your favorite part of the first week of school?

24 thoughts on “Welcome Back to School!

1. Mrs. Rosenquist

Dear Class,
    One of my favorite activities the first week was watching everyone line up by their birth date. It was fun to see you figure it all out!. I am excited about all the great things we will learn together this year.
    Love,
    Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  2. Mia

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist,
    I had a good first day of school my favorite part of the day was when you read us a book and u were laughing and also when I walked in how u said good morning I felt like this was going to be a good year!.:)

Reply
  3. Jessica

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist,
    My favorite part about the fist week of school was when we had to line up in order on the first day of school because we we all communicated at talked to each other.
    From, Jessica

Reply
  4. Kenny

Dear class,
    My favorite part of the first week of school was marshmallow tower building because it was hands on. I like hand on stuff.
    From,
    Kenny

Reply
  5. Brenda

Dear class,
    My favorite activity was when we did the building tower because we tried different ways to build the tower.
    From,
    Brenda

Reply
  6. jose

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist
    The first week of school was Amazing I liked the part where we made the tower The first week of school you were great

Reply
  7. jake

Dear class,
    My favorite activity during the first week of school was when we did the marshmallow tower challenge.I liked it because we had four people at a table and we had 18 minutes to make a tower with a yard of tape and 20 pasta sticks and a foot of string and in that time we had to make a tower out of it and put a marshmallow on the top.
    from, jake

Reply
    1. Mrs. Rosenquist Post author

Dear Jake,
      So it sounds like you enjoy challenges! I hope we get to do many hands-on activities this year.
      Love,
      Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  8. Dayana

Dear Class,
    I have enjoyed the first week of school. I can not wait for this week of school. I want to know if we are doing any exciting projects this year. So far one of the projects I loved was the Marshmallow Tower that one was really fun because once you put the marshmallow on top it always fell over. I enjoyed last week of school. I hope you did too. Did you enjoy last week of school? I wonder what we will be doing this week. I really hope it is something exciting.
    Love,
    Dayana

Reply
    1. Mrs. Rosenquist Post author

Dear Dayana,
      Yes, I enjoyed the first week of school! I loved meeting all my new students and I think we have a great class. And I hope we get to enjoy many hands on activities this year.
      Love,
      Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  9. Anonymous

Dear,Mrs.rosenquist
    my favorite activity was when we built the tower because we learned at first something might not go your way but if you keep trying you will accomplish your goal.
    love,
    Ashly

Reply
    1. Mrs. Rosenquist Post author

Dear Ashly,
      I am so glad that you got that message! We learn from our failures. Never give up!
      Love,
      Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  10. Anonymous

Dear class,
    Last week was really fun my favorite activity was to make the tallest tower and put the marshmallow on the top of the tower!

Reply
  11. Mia

Dear Mrs.Rosenquist, My favorite part of the day was when you read us a book and you were laughing and also when I walked in the class room and u said good morning I was like this is going to be a good year!.:)
    Love,
    Mia

Reply
    1. Mrs. Rosenquist Post author

Dear Mia,
      Thanks so much! I always get so nervous about the first read aloud. I want it to be just right. You will notice I laugh a lot when I’m reading aloud and I have also been know to cry.
      Love,
      Mrs. Rosenquist

Reply
  12. Riley

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist,
    I loved the first week of school.I enjoyed building the spaghetti tower.I hope we do tons of reading and have lots of fun. I really hope we do the same things again.
    From Riley.

Reply
  13. Jordyn

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist

My favorite activity that we did the first day of school was the noodle tower team building challenge because, I thought it was so fun trying to stack and build the noodles with tape and string to be able to put the marshmallow on top!

Love,
    Jordyn

Reply
  14. Ava

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist,

My favorite activity was the team building challenge. That was my favorite because it was really fun. I got to cut all the tape and put the tape on.

Love,
    Ava

Reply
  15. Giovanna

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist
    My favorite part of fist week of school is when we did the tallest tower challenge.
    Love,
    giovanna

Reply
  16. Mrs. Victor

Dear Mrs. Rosenquist’s Class,
    It looks like you had a wonderful first week of school. I loved the video. I hope the rest of your year is a great one!
    Mrs. Victor

Reply